St Columba's, Poltalloch, near Kilmartin
The church was built by Neil Malcolm of Poltalloch in the policies of his new mansion at Calton Mor, and was completed and consecrated in 1854. He settled an endowment for the stipend of the Incumbent and for maintenance of the building. The graveyard is a private burial ground.
The architect of the church was Thomas Cundy, Junior. He was surveyor of the Grosvenor Estate in London during the development of the residential area of Belgravia, and designed several London churches, including St Paul's, Knightsbridge, and St Barnabas', Pimlico. This is his only work in Scotland.